Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maggie's friend Jessie


Recently Maggie has really been into "Toy Story 2" (the red one, as Maggie calls it). Every time that Jessie comes on the screen Maggie gets really excited.... so naturally I thought she would love a Jessie doll.

David and I found one at Fred Meyer and were SO excited to give it to her. So, we brought Jessie home and gave it to Maggie. At first Maggie seemed happy, she even said thank you. But as soon as Jessie came out of the box Maggie hid. She was so afraid of her she made me hide her. hehehe... We thought it was odd and funny. We came to the conclusion that in her mind Jessie was going to come to life. I love the way her mind works.

As you can see, she has warmed up to her. The other day we pulled her out and talked about how she was just a 'pretend' Jessie and it worked!

I love my Maggie and her imagination!

No comments: