Monday, April 20, 2009

Baptism

Mommy and Daddy had me baptized on Saturday, it was really fun to get so dressed up and to meet a bunch of new people! Here below is a picture of me meeting my cousin Everett!



I really like him a lot! I can't wait until I am old enough to play with him and Natalie!

Everett was so nice he even gave me his blankie... I think he knew that I was a little overwhelmed!

Here we are together as a family, my Abuelita Maria made me this blanket just for my baptism!


Heres the big moment, I didn't even cry... it felt nice!


Mommy says she really loves this picture! I do too... we are all pretty good lookin'!

Here I am with all of my Grand parents and most of my great- Grand parents! I am so loved!


My Godparents Paul and Katie Hudson are pretty great! I love them very much!


And last but not least is a picture with my mommy and daddy and Father Qui-tac and my grandparents! What a great day... I don't think that I have ever been so tired in my whole life (all 3 months of it).

Mommy didn't get any pictures, but we had a wonderful reception after the baptism with yummy food and all of our family! I hope somebody else got pictures so that we can share them! I am so blessed to have so many people that love me!! Thank you all so much!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Maggie's dress is beautiful! And it looks like a great celebration! Congratulations!

Lisa

Katie Marie said...

thanks! so are you, what a little princess you have!

Marcus P. Ramirez blog said...

Felicidades, Liliana, David y Maggie.

Marcus was born on April 30, 2009.

I am trying to start a blog for him, but I need help.

You did such a beautiful job on Maggie's blog, please help.

Love you all!

Tio Gil