Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 months Old!

WHERE'S THE BABY?!?!?!








THERE SHE IS!!!







Well I am officially 5 months old... and I am growing so fast! I have been learning to sit up on my own as you can see by my picture! Mommy caught it on camera right before I started to fall... I am still working on my muscles! I love to dance and sing and I am an expert at putting my foot in my mouth... yum! Mommy says I am super smart, well as smart as a 5 month old can be... I am an expert at rolling from front to back and from back to front. Also I am starting to chew on EVERYTHING bring on those teeth! Oh and I love to look at the baby in the mirror she is pretty darn cute now if only she would stop copying me! :) Also I think that my Daddy is the most handsome man in the world, I always get so bashful around him and I bat my eyelashes at him... sigh. Mommy and I are so proud of him because he is graduating on June 23rd! Yay Daddy!!!

All in all I have a pretty great life for a five month old! I am blessed!

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

Look how big she is! I lvoe that hoodie by the way! Can't wait to go swimming with you guys!