Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wedding weekend!!


A few weeks back we went to Idaho to visit my Abuelitos and to go to Liz's wedding! After a very long road trip we got there and my Abuelitos bathed me, it was so fun!


The next day was the wedding, above is Gerardo my mommy's Godfather. I really liked his tie.


My mommy with my handsome tio Fernie.


My tio was telling me to look at the camera with his freaky finger... hahahahaha.


Mommy really loves this picture, the men in her life are so handsome!!


This is Jason and Liz, the happy couple.


The cutting of the cake, if you look my Abuelito and I are in the background.


yummy!


These are my Abuelitos, I wish they were closer. I miss them!


My Tio Fernie after the delicious dinner!!


Me, I can't tell if I am happy or not in this picture... I think I really just wanted the camera!


And my Daddy and me, isn't he so handsome?



This video is of my mommy giving me some lemon, they are so cruel.

No comments: