Wednesday, December 31, 2008

38 weeks and counting!

Baby Maggie is cozy as can be still tucked away in my womb... There isn't much going on in there other than she is gaining about half a pound a week. Hopefully she comes soon... ha ha ha. She is quite squirmy and she makes my belly look like there is an alien trying to get out.


Here I am, I took this picture today before work and I am just amazed at how much I have grown in 3 weeks! I am officially uncomfortable... sleeping is getting a little more difficult so needless to say... I am ready to meet my baby! Really I can't complain, my pregnancy has been really easy and a few weeks of discomfort are definetly worth then end result!



I thought I would post a picture of my handsome husband... this was taken last june when we went to visit the Hudson's for Katie's baby shower.

David is getting more and more excited to meet his baby girl and is going to be a great daddy! As usual he is working really hard and has been a lean mean snow shoveling machine!

We love you all and can't wait for Maggie to get here so that we can all meet her!

Happy New Year!!

No comments: