Tuesday, October 20, 2009

9 months!


Maggie had her 9 month appointment last week and is doing great! She weighed in at 21.65 lbs and measured 31 1/2 inches tall. She is getting so big! Recently she has started crawling and is super quick... sometimes quicker than we are! She is also starting to talk like crazy! She says Hi! and Up! and Ba! which means bottle or bite... and mama and dada... and lots and lots of baby talk that I don't really understand!The picture above is of her saying HI!

I realized that we never take pictures together so I asked David to take one this morning!! See... we do KINDA look alike!


Maggie has a hard time falling asleep at nap time... the other day I had laid her down and she sat in her crib talking and playing for a little while. After a little while she got quiet and when I went to check on her she was asleep like this!


She is so flexible! ha ha.


Our Maggie is growing up so fast we can hardly believe it!

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

man, i wish I could sleep in that position! wow! hehe, cute though!