Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stonyridge Farms Pumpkin Patch!


For my Auntie Sarah's birthday we all went to the pumpkin patch to find ourselves a pumpkin!
It was so much fun to spend the day with all of the people I love.


I love my auntie Sarah! she is so much fun!!


You wouldn't believe how many people it took to get me to look up AND smile... I was really enjoying how silly my family was being out in the middle of the pumpkin patch. Eventually I decided to be nice and give them a good smile!


Mommy really tried to get me to look up in this picture but it didn't work...


I love the dirt and all of the leaves look tasty! Too bad all I heard that day was: "Not in your mouth Maggie".... sigh I wish they would just let me taste everything!!

1 comment:

Liz Droesch said...

Ya know, I've heard that dirt is good for you. It contains so many NECESSARY nutrients...keep it up Maggie! ;)

I love the cute family photo of all of you in red. So cute!