Monday, January 11, 2010

My Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday! I am officially 1 year old! My mommy and daddy had a small party for me with some of my favorite people. My friend Sydney and her parents Karen and Joe came, my auntie Sarah and uncle Reid came, Mandy came, and Mel too!! I got some wonderful gifts and had so much fun!!


Mommy made me this tutu and onezie as my gift... and I got to look like a princess!


I was so happy all day long.


Mommy made me this yummy carrot cake and boy did I have fun making a mess of myself.


Yeah!!! What a fun day!!


( we didn't get any pictures with any of our guests... sorry!! Joe, if you got some of the girls together I would love to have some!! )

2 comments:

mkoleary said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! What a bum to forget. We've gotta a little something for Miss Maggs and we'll get it to you next time we're together!! Love you!

Karen and Joe said...

I do believe we got some! :) We'll get them to ya.