Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reunion and Clean-up


We had our 1 year reunion with the Childbirth class and it was so fun!! Mommy didn't take many pictures since our favorite photographer Rebecca Brethauer was there taking pictures!


As you can see us babies got to take a picture with our Daddies... and it took a couple shots to get all of us looking (towards) at the camera. We are a wiggly bunch! We are all ONE and are quite mobile!!

The videos below are of me helping Mommy and Daddy clean, they were folding laundry so I decided to help by dusting with my wash cloth... they say I am such a good helper!

2 comments:

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

I am unable to view your movies. :( Sad. Maggie is so cute.

Karen and Joe said...

Who is the screaming kid with pig tails in the picture??? It was a great 1 year party. See you guys next weekend!

Joe, Karen, and Syd to the hizzo!