Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Little Lady


Miss Maggie is becoming quite the little lady. She has recently started playing "mommy", she pushes her stroller, carries my purse, and rocks her babies.


Also, for her birthday she got ABC Elmo and she loves him. She hugs him and dances when he sings the ABC's... she will go in her room and ask for "Eh-mo?".


Eh-mo always looks so happy... :) (and a little creepy).

Below is a video of Maggie carrying my purse, she was so excited that she kept walking back and forth from room to room. I remembered that I had saved my wedding purse just in case I had a little girl... I was so excited to give it to her as her first "real" purse. She loved it!!! I didn't get any pictures of her carrying because the camera died... but I will post some soon!!

1 comment:

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

She's growing up so fast. And so fashion forward!