Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching Up


Maggie is all set up for winter, she loves wearing her mittens and hat... she also has a snow suit that matches her coat. It's pink overload really... which I love of course!! haha.

I know I have been a terrible blogger... but here are a few pictures that I have been meaning to post!!


These two girls are so cute together! They are always so happy to see each other... as you can see Sydney was a giraffe.


Snow White... er, I mean Maggie.


Daddy's little princess.


Downtown Bellingham.


Maggie and Sydney kept holding hands.... so cute.


Tired but happy girl.


I love these two so much!


Maggie's favorite new word that day was "CANNY!!".

Maggie at swim lessons.


These two are so cute.


Here are a few videos of Maggie and Sydney at swim lessons. Swim lessons are so fun, we sing songs and practice scooping arms and kicking feet... also we practice jumping in.







No comments: