Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gettin' Ready for Christmas

It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I am usually excited for Christmas but this year the excitement level is at an all time high!! Maggie is more aware this year and it makes things way more fun for us!


Maggie and I went to Michael's today and got some stuff to make an Advent Wreath. Believe it or not, we have never owned one... but now we do! I purchased a Styrofoam ring, garland, holly, and candles and went to town.


The finished product! When David saw it he thought I bought one instead of making it...
what a compliment!!

This morning Maggie and I put together our gingerbread house...


Not bad for our first attempt! Especially when you have tiny two year old fingers involved. It was kinda funny because I had Maggie convinced that it was all fake candy so she didn't eat any! hehe..

(Maggie is missing from these pictures because she didn't want to be in any of them!)

No comments: