Tuesday, July 8, 2008

13 weeks!

baby


That's right! I am just about done with my first trimester!!! Time flies...

Baby Marshall is growing and is about the size of a plum... kinda crazy if you think about it. This week baby is developing his/her senses of smell and taste... and is learning his/her sucking reflex. Also, baby is forming fingerprints, cool huh? Pretty soon baby will be moving around so that I can feel the little guy/gal. (can't wait)


I am doing great, though I am definitely needing some energy right about now. I sometimes think baby is a boy with how much energy the little one is sucking out of me!!!!! I had my first OB appointment and we went over all of my blood work and everything is just great! Looks like baby and I are healthy! I started crocheting a blanket for our little one... it is nice to sit an crochet and pray for baby and all of our loved ones... it is definitely soothing.

David is getting more and more excited for baby and the coming months! He is working hard and helping me at home when I don't feel very good. He takes very good care of me and baby. David has also started teaching Missy (our dog) some new tricks... right now he is working on teaching her to crawl. It is so fun to watch!


I love you all!! Many blessings!

No comments: