Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ultrasound at 12 weeks!!!

I am 12 weeks and 2 days according to my ultrasound this morning! Meet Baby:


The sonographer was so great she was able to get some awesome pictures of our little one this one is a face profile shot:


This one is one of my favorites --though it's a bit hard to distinguish. It's a shot of baby's hand and it's in front of it's face. You can see the fingers and thumb pretty clearly! Baby did a little moving but was mostly laying perfectly still so that we could get some good pictures!


Another REALLY good profile shot! Isn't baby Marshall just adorable?


Another profile!



I got to take Jo (my mother in law) with me to the ultrasound, it was so awesome to be able to share that with her! The baby has a heart rate of 153 bpm and according to the sonographer baby Marshall is a good size baby! Yeah!

More updates to come soon!!!

1 comment:

mkoleary said...

Oh wow!!!...is that his?!?!?...:) Yeah, I am so excited about this little one. I bet Aunt Jo just loved getting to go. I remember when she came with me and got to hear the heart beat...she was so excited. Thats an awesome opportunity to share!! Were praying for you and your little one.

Love you.