Tuesday, June 24, 2008

11 weeks!

pregnancy


Baby Marshall is the size of a plum this week!! Also, baby is gaining more coordination and is starting to explore it's body a little more focusing on it's mouth. Baby Marshall is also developing it's swallow reflex!! It seems like baby is growing like crazy this week!!!!

I am exhausted!!! It seems like I could sleep all day long if I had the chance... sigh... but I can't! Other than the exhaustion that follows me through the day I am doing great! Looking forward to next week when I get to see my baby again at my ultrasound! I finally had to buy some maternity clothes because I was feeling too confined in my regular clothes.... now I just feel like I am swimming in my clothes... he he he. I am so looking forward to the energy that they say comes with the second trimester!

David is also doing great! He is working full time right now for summer quarter and he is loving it! He is going to be such a great daddy...he is already a great husband!! He is so good about taking care of me when I am not feeling well and also picking up the slack around the house when I don't.... which is often right now since I am so tired all the time!! Though I am sure he is looking forward to me having more energy too!!! :)

No comments: