Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Garden

This is a picture of my lettuce and tomato plants. I decided that I really wanted to try my hand at growing my own LITTLE garden... I am actually known for killing plants but, I wanted to commit to keeping something alive. The lettuce has been really fun to go out and pick as needed. Though you have to beware of the bugs and spiders... they will crawl out at you when you go to wash it!



The tomato plant just started blooming so it should grow some cherry tomatoes soon! As most of you know David used to like to dig up his mom's tomato plants when he was a little boy.... so he warned me and said that if I came home and I found him in the corner it was because he couldn't resist himself. he he he... I am looking forward to finally being able to eat some of the tomatoes that are soon to come!!!

No comments: