Tuesday, June 10, 2008

9 Weeks Today!!!!

baby growth


I am nine weeks today and it seems like my body likes to celebrate the beginning of each week!

Baby Marshall is the size of a medium green olive, the head is straightened out and is more fully developed, the ears are more prominent now and some new organs (the liver, spleen and gallbladder) are forming. Baby Marshall is continuing to make spontaneous movements as some of it's miniscule muscles are beginning to form... movements are still too tiny to feel though.

I am feeling pretty good... though like I said my body likes to celebrate the beginning of each week... last night was a bad night for sleep and I am feeling a bit more tired than I ussually do. Other than that I am great! Getting more and more excited for our first doctor's appointment next week. It'll be our first ultrasound and we'll hear the heartbeat for the first time too!!

David is doing great! He just aced his final and is finishing his third quarter this Friday! He is also reading a book that teaches him what he can do to get ready for the baby and how to deal with the stages of pregnancy (which I am sure is really helpful when he has to listen to me whine). Dave says that he is also really excited to go to our first Doctor's appointment... I think it will make it even more real for him once he sees our peanut and hears the heartbeat.

We hope you are all doing great, we are really blessed to have you all reading this and keeping us in your prayers!! Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

Awww! I love reading your little update. It's fun. I'm so glad you have a blog, it's like a little window into your life. Some how I feel closer. :)