Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'The Crib'

So, I know that I still have like 7 months... but isn't this pretty?? In my moments of boredom I will go online and start looking for nice baby furniture and all that they entail. This is the 'DaVinci Emily Convertible Baby Crib' in coffee. It is pretty cool because it goes from crib to toddler bed to a full size bed headboard. I really like the color of the wood because I think it will go with most themes... whether for a boy or girl.

Speaking of themes, David says that he wants a tool theme if it's a boy... I am not sure if he is serious or if he is kidding. However, there are some pretty cute cartoons out there like Bob the Builder, or Handy Manny... but they are more carpenter cartoons and I don't think there are any diesel mechaninc cartoons out there so I don't know how this will work. I would like to do a baby room that would work for a girl or a boy... one that will work for more kids to come.

1 comment:

mkoleary said...

well diesel mechanic could work for girls too. everyone will have to be on the look for a pink wrench. :)