Wednesday, August 6, 2008

17 weeks!

pregnancy week by week

This week baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone and the fat is forming! Yea! So now baby will start to fill out and get those scrumptious chubby cheeks! The really cool new developement this week is that BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS! How cool!!


Here is how big baby is right about now:


I am doing really great! I am just about ready to put my pre-pregnancy clothes away... which is a little scary (and exciting)! I go in for a check up next week and I will be able to hear baby's heartbeat! I can't wait. I can't believe they make me wait a whole 4 weeks between visits! I am going to go crazy.


David is also doing great as usual! He is going to help me paint Jo's old rocking chair to match the rest of the nursery furniture. I re-upholstered it last weekend with this really nice floral blue canvas... as soon as it is finished I will post pictures!!

This weekend we get to go to Yakima and visit our friends Paul, Katie and their little one Russell. We are so excited to meet him! I promise to take lots of pictures and post them next week!

Love you all!

No comments: