Friday, August 1, 2008

It's update time! 16 weeks

Hello everyone! 3 weeks 'til my ultrasound!! Yahoo! Hopefully we will know whether it will be a pink or blue nursery!!!

Baby is about as big as an avocado! The tiny bones have formed in baby's ears and he/she can now hear! Also, eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair are starting to fill in! Pretty soon baby's taste buds will be formed and they will be able to taste everything I eat in the amniotic fluid!!

I am actually almost 17 weeks at this point, so my update is a little late!! I am doing really great, my baby bump is starting to form and I am beginning to look a little more pregnant and a little less 'chubby'. he he he. I am getting really excited to learn whether it's a girl or a boy... I find myself daydreaming of what the baby's room will look like! I have started to feel some movement... mostly at night when I laying still... there are these pretty strong flutters. It is so exciting!!! I can't wait until I feel the first big kick!

David has been working really hard at selling all of the stuff in Baby's room. We are pretty much done... the weight machine is gone now and so is the George Forman FAMILY sized grill (it is huge) the other things are still pending. I am so proud of David, he really took charge! Our baby will have that room all to itself thanks to Dave!

We are getting really excited for our ultrasound, my parents, brother and grandma will be up in Bellingham and will be here for my first baby shower!!! Thanks to Sarah who will be coordinating it all!!! She is so good at this, she also did my bridal shower so I know this will be so fun!!!

Hope you are all doing great! We love you! Until next time!

1 comment:

Sarah n' Reid Partlow said...

Thanks for the update! I love reading where you in your stage of pregnancy. Though the thought of your baby tasting your food inside your amnionic fluid sounds kinda gross. Of course it probably doesn't help that I am eating while I read your blog. Hope you have a good day. I will have those invitations out soon. By this weekend for sure!