Monday, August 25, 2008

20 weeks and Ultrasound pics!!!

baby


Notice the PINK pregnancy ticker!!! That is because baby Marshall is a GIRL!!! We can finally say she and call her by name... Magdalene Grace.



Baby Maggie is quite mobile, she likes to twist and turn and kick me right after I eat and when I am getting ready to fall asleep... it is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt!!! This week her lips are more defined and you can also start to see her eyebrows and eyelashes. We already can't wait to meet her!!! The Ultrasound tech said that she weighs about 11oz. and that her body (crown to rump, not including legs) is about as tall as a can of soda. Cool Huh?



I love this picture, it looks like she is smiling.

This is her more serious pose... but still cute as a button!


And this is her foot... I think it's perfect of course!


I am feeling great, it seems that my energy has returned. I am actually thinking about going in and paying for a gym membership month by month so I can take advantage of the new energy supply.

David is really excited to have a little girl... though the first thing that he said was... " I better start saving!". he he he... The other night David was able to feel baby kick for the first time which of course was really special. He was so excited!

Thank you all for all of your prayers!!! We love you all!

No comments: