Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baby Shower #1

Back at the end of August my mother in-law Jo threw me a great baby shower with the help of Sarah my sister in-law! It was so fun, I was really lucky to have some of the most special women in my life join us! My mom and grandma came and so did our cousin Becky! What a blessing!


This is a picture of most of the ladies that were there... as you can see it was a really cute set up. It was set up as a tea party and they served pie and a really yummy veggie platter.


This is a picture of three generations of women.... (four if you count Magdalene... he he he). My grandma Cristina on the left came all the way from southern California, and my mom Maria came from Idaho. Really Grandma was already visiting my mom up in Idaho which is what made it possible for her to be at the shower!


It probably isn't fair... but I won the trivia game at my own shower and got to go home with some awesome Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial soap!


I got so many great presents at the shower. Above is the little papasan vibrating chair for baby Maggie. It was a gift from my Grandma! I can't wait to use it!


This is a picture of the awesome baby cart I got from my friend Mandy... I loved it so much that I put it together the next day and filled it with all the goodies I got at my shower!

It was such a great day filled with so many great women. I am sooooo blessed to know every single one of them and I am so thankful for their generosity!

No comments: