Monday, September 22, 2008

3D Ultrasound done on 9/21/08

One of the Ultrasound Techs at Mt. Baker Imaging (where I work) had asked if she could practice with the 3d Machine on me... so of course I said yes! Magdalene wasn't really cooperating... she kept here hands up by her face the entire time, she seems to be shy. Here are some of the pictures:

This one (above) is a picture of most of her body. You can see her arms and hands covering her eyes, you can see her nose and tummy and little legs and knees... so sweet.

This is her sweet little face.



another face shot, you can really see her lips and nose here.


I LOVE this one! It looks like she is embarrassed... like she is saying "Oh Mom...." ha ha ha!


Another view of the face.



Sleeping soundly... cute.




I love this one, you can really see her little hand and all her fingers, and her little lips... sigh, I can't wait to meet her! Hope you enjoyed these pictures! Love you guys!






1 comment:

mkoleary said...

she must be practicing for all the upcoming photo shoots. hiding from us. beautiful.