Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our weekend with Russell

Back in August David and I went down to meet Russell for the first time. I never knew I could love a little baby soooo much! He is perfect. He really is the most laid back baby I have ever met!


This is the only picture I got of me with him... I was too busy taking pictures of him with David that I forgot to have Dave take pictures of me!

This is Russell waving hello. He loves to raise one arm and just stretch out as far as possible.


I think I took about twenty pictures of just Russell. It was just so hard to stop since he is so stinkin' adorable.


Apparently David is a very comfy bed. Russell was very comfortable in David's arms he spent a lot of time sleeping with him. It was so fun to go down and meet him, and we can't wait to go down and see the Hudson's again!

No comments: