Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can't believe it's been 4 weeks!!

pregnancy


That's right I am just about 24 weeks.... I apologize that I have been MIA for so long!



Our Baby girl is moving like crazy. It is so cool to feel her responding to sounds outside the womb.... like when I have been quiet for a while and then I speak she usually responds to me with a couple squirms. Not to mention that she likes to use my bladder as a punching bag. In the last month she reached a major milestone... she should weigh just a little over a pound and is about a foot long! Think small doll... so cool and weird all at the same time!

I am doing really great, getting more and more excited as the days and weeks go by! I have been working on the nursery little by little. I finished the crib bumper and the window balance... for never having used a sewing machine I did pretty good if I do say so myself! Now I am moving on to the Crib skirt! I will post pictures up as soon as I finish!

David is starting school back up full time next Monday.... which is exciting. Though I am sure he is going to be more tired since this does mean more homework and studying!!! David has been talking to baby Magdalene more and more though I think he lulls her to sleep more than anything! It seems that she will kick up a storm up until he goes to feel it, then of course she stops! poor Dave!

Next Tuesday (9/23) we will start a Preparation for Childbirth class. It's once a week for eight weeks, I think it will be really cool to meet other couples that are also in their 6th month... and for David and I to learn together what to expect!

Thank you all for your prayers... know that we are praying for you too!!! Love you all!

No comments: