Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Check Up



Today was my four month check up! My mommy and grandma Jo took me in and the Doctor gave me an A+!!! He was so nice! They weighed and measured me, I am now 14lbs 10oz and measure 26 inches! I am in the 95 percentile for my height because I take after daddy! Mommy said I was such a brave big girl because I didn't even cry very much when they gave me my shots!! (I think Mommy had a harder time with it than I did)

The Doctor gave my Mommy some tips on how to switch me to regular formula instead of soy and he said we could start me on some solids whenever Mommy felt comfortable. I say BRING IT ON... and make sure you have the camera!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Such a big girl! and so tall!! wow!Good luck on the non-soy formula!

Katie Marie said...

aww she is getting so big!! I cannot wait until the reunion to see all the babies and how they have grown from blobs to interactive little people! Her jumper looks to be so much fun also! she must enjoy hours of being in there.