Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday


On Sunday we had Rebecca Brethauer (check out her blog on the list of blogs we follow) over for my 4 month photo session. Mommy and Daddy and I took some pictures of our own while we were waiting for Rebecca to come over. Mommy realized we don't have many pictures of all three of us so we took a 'self-portrait'. Daddy has pretty long arms so he took the picture. Though I forgot to smile...

Mommy decided to put me in the dress my Tita (great gramma Cristina) got me before I was even born! It fit me perfectly and I looked oh so adorable!! Here I am with my daddy.

We can't wait to see the pictures Rebecca took, we tried a lot of different poses and locations. We did some in my room and then we went outside and tried some out in the grass. I had never felt the grass between my toes... it was so cool that I wanted to grab it and put it in my mouth! We can't wait to share those pictures with you all!!

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

We have very few picts of us together as a family, too. In fact, looking through our pictures you would think I'm a single dad, and Karen a single mom :) But alas, there is always photo shop! Have a nice week. Sydney says hi to Maggie. -J