Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a great Mother's day! My mommy did. She was happy to have family over for brunch and to spend the day relaxing. She kept bragging all day about how Daddy pampered her and she felt so loved!

Mommy took these pictures of me with the bow from her gift... she is silly.

I am giving you knuckles because it was my four month birthday on Sunday also!! I am getting so big! Blow it up dog... he he. (That's a shout out to my Daddy and Godfather)

P.S. Mommy says she wishes my Abuelitos and Tio Fernando could have been here for brunch... we love you and miss you so much!

1 comment:

mkoleary said...

Happy Mothers Day to you!! Love you!

she does look like she wants to yell "pound it" or " hey you, don't leave me hanging!!"

such a beautiful girl.