Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Russell and Maggie


I got to hang out with Russell a lot and it was so fun.



My mommy and Godmother got Russell and me matching his and hers PJ's.



They say "I'm a Good Egg" on them and they have a picture of an Easter Egg wearing sunglasses.


Mommy had to put this picture up because she likes the look I am giving Russell... hahahah.



Mommy put me in Russell's Jonny Jump Up and I thought is was so fun! Though Russell wanted to play too and as you can see he was just about to tap me on the head before my Godmother stopped him!


And that is why he was put in his exersaucer! He couldn't get to me from there!!


here is a video of us on the chair together! He wanted to get me back because the night before I kicked him a couple times... heheheheh. He is my bud and I can't wait until I am old enough to fight back!

No comments: